Last updated: 06-07-2020 - Download
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time and for any reason, and we will notify you of the changes either by email or by posting a notice on our website: dispo.dk. Unless stated otherwise, any changes take effect from the date mentioned in the notice. The effective date of this policy is also stated at the top of this document.
You are responsible for familiarizing yourself with these changes and by continuing to access and use Dispo, you agree to the updated policy.
If you do not agree with the terms of this policy at any time, you are not permitted to access or use the platform.
2. Special notice for people with residence in CaliforniaDue to limitations of the platform in its current Beta phase, and for legal reasons, people residing in California are not allowed to register or access the platform.
3. What information do we collect?a. Personal Data
Personally identifiable information, such as, but not limited to, your name, profile picture and email address, which you voluntarily give to us when you create an account and choose to use Dispo.
b. Other Data
When you work within Dispo, for example creating or editing tasks, or collaborating with other users in any way, the information you provide is completely up to you.
c. System and Analytics Data
Information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, access times, usage time, number of tasks created/edited/solved, number of users collaborating, language preferences and non-precise location(derived or inferred from technical data like your IP address or language settings).
If you access the platform from a mobile device, this information may also include your device name and type, device operating system, the manufacturer and model of the device, and information about the location of your device.
4. How do we use your information and whyWe use your Personal Data only to provide you with access to the platform, while Other Data and System and Analytics Data are used to develop, maintain and improve Dispo.
We do not, and have no desire to, re-sell your information in any way.
If you choose to give us feedback on the platform or contact us in any other way, we may use that information to help us improve the platform, and potentially share that information internally.
If you engage in any unlawful activity or in any way use Dispo in ways that violate any of our policies, we may, depending on the severity of the case, use your information to assist law enforcement or to respond to legal process, investigations, fraud protection or to protect the rights and safety of others.
5. Interactions with Other UsersIf you interact with other users on the platform, those users may see your name, profile picture, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, collaborating on tasks or chatting with other users.
Please always use common sense when posting information online, no matter if it’s on the Dispo platform or any other media, and remember to respect the privacy of other people both online and in real life.
6. Third PartiesWe may share your information with investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis, and we may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services and customer service.
7. Sale or BankruptcyIf we reorganize or sell all or a portion of our assets, undergo a merger, or are acquired by another entity, we may transfer your information to the successor entity. If we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, your information would be an asset transferred or acquired by a third party. You accept that such transfers may occur and that the third party may decline commitments we made in this policy.
We cannot be held responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to use the platform, receive emails or other communications from the third party, you are responsible for contacting them directly.
8. CookiesDispo uses only the most essential Cookie-types required for the platform and its features to work.
9. AdvertisingWe do not use your data for advertising in any way, and we do not show ads on our platform or send out email marketing campaigns based on the information you provide us.
Our users data remain private and will never be used to promote the platform.
10. How we protect your dataWe take both administrative and technical measures to protect your data as much as possible. This includes hashing and salting of user passwords, SSL encryption on the servers and shielding your personal information as much as possible throughout the platform.
Our hosting-partner have implemented both technical and physical levels of protection.
Even though we have taken many steps to protect your data, please note that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against interception or other types of misuse.
The information you choose to provide online, either on our platform or in general, should always be carefully thought through.
11. Children and minorsTo use Dispo you must agree to the Terms of Service policy, which clearly states that you are not allowed to access the platform, if you do not meet the requirements in section 1.2 We do not knowingly solicit information from or market our platform to children, or any person that does not meet those requirements.
Dispo is not designed or intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not allow children to use the platform.
If you become aware of any data collected from any such users, especially children, please contact us as soon as possible on email@example.com
12. How to manage your own informationYou can at any time review or change all your account information from the profile page, except your email address since it is used as your unique identifier and username for your Dispo account.
From your profile page you can also delete your account at any time, and if you choose to do so, all your personal information will irrevocably be anonymized, including your name, email address and profile picture.
All the tasks you have created in Dispo can always be modified or closed by you, and you can at any time choose to delete information contained in those tasks as you so wish.
As stated in our Data Processing Agreement(DPA), which you also agree to when signing up for Dispo, you are the Data Controller of the data you provide, and are therefore solely responsible for ensuring that the processing of the data you have provided is always in compliance with the rights and obligations of all our agreements. Therefore before deletion of your account, you are obligated to ensure that you delete any personal data you have created, which is not allowed to be processed from that point forward.